Where do you ship to?
- I ship to Australia, New Zealand, the USA & Canada and Japan.
- For orders to Europe & the UK please shop via my Etsy store (www.treeferndesigns.etsy.com) - this allows for payment of VAT at checkout.
- If your country is not mentioned above please contact me to arrange shipping
How much is shipping?
Shipping is flat rate - buy as many items as you like and only pay the one fee. All prices below are in Australian dollars (AUD)
- Standard - Free
- Express - $5, free for orders of $120+
- Standard - $6, free for orders of $120+
- Express - $18, discounted for orders of $120+
USA & Canada
- Standard - $10, free for orders of $120+
- Express - $22, discounted for orders of $120+
- Standard - $9, free for orders of $120+
- Express - $21, discounted for orders of $120+
When will my order ship?
- All orders will have a processing time of 1-3 business days. This is the time it takes to get your order ready to ship, and is in addition to the shipping time.
- If for any reason your order is anticipated to take longer than 3 days you will be contacted by email.
How long does shipping take?
I ship all orders with tracking via Australia post. Shipping times estimates are as follows:
- 2-10 business days for standard shipping.
- 1-4 business days for express
- USA & Canada
- 2-5 weeks for standard shipping.
- 1-3 weeks for express
- New Zealand & Japan
- 2-3 weeks for standard shipping.
- 1-2 weeks for express
Please note that the above shipping times are general estimates only and I cannot guarantee delivery within these timeframes.
What is your return policy?
Returns are available for all pieces within 7 days of receipt - please contact me to arrange this. Returns are only available for pieces which are are unworn and in their original condition. Unfortunately I can’t accept returns on earrings for hygiene reasons.
Please note that a restocking fee of $9 per order is charged to help recover postage & packaging costs.
Return postage costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Will a receipt be included in my parcel?
No, all receipts are sent by email.
Do you do wholesale?
Thank you for your interest, unfortunately I am unable to offer wholesale at this time.
How do I care for my jewellery?
Pleas keep your new jewellery pieces looking their best by following these tips:
- Store separately and away from direct sunlight
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat and chemicals (such as a very hot car in summer or perfumes, hairspray etc.)
- Don't swim or shower with your jewellery (particularly wood jewellery)
- Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth. Resin may be rinsed under running water if necessary.